Sunday 17 May 2015

Looking for 50 acres Land in Perak


Looking for 50 acres Land in Perak

Dear friends,
I have ready buyer from a Koperasi to buy at minimum of 50 acres agriculture land in Perak.
Price must be at market @ below.
Bumi @ Non bumi considered.

if you have any (only for genuine owner @ option holder), please sent me all these info as below:-
# Land size?
# Area?
# Bare land @ Planted?
# Leasehold @ Freehold?
# Bumi @ Non bumi?
# Proof with garrant?
# Pictures?

No issue of LOI to ask from me as I am only a Real Estate Negotiator.
I have to give info to them to choose before view appointment.

Budget between RM 30K to RM 50K per acre for empty land.

Please Call @ whatsapp me all these to:-
En Putra REN 201
IEC Properties E(3)1240
012-2615337

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment