Saturday 31 May 2014

CALL ME IF YOU NEED ANY ASSIST ON RENT @ SALE OF ANY PROPERTIES IN KL, SELANGOR OR NEARBY


We Performs Real Estates Transaction, Developers Unsold Units, Rentals and Banking Loan Assists.

Co-broking of Properties also welcomed from any Real Estate Friends around.

Hello REN's

I have interest in co brooking some of your properties advertised.
Are you ok with co brooking?

It can be Apartments, Condominiums, Landed Homes, Bungalows, Semi-Dees, Shops, Shop Offices or even Land for Sale or Rent.

My Covering areas are within Ampang, Cheras, Kajang, Bangi, Semenyih, Keramat, Melawati, Gombak, Damansara & Sungai Buloh.

Some properties may need to be re advertised thru my own IT Mediums where most of my contacts are reached by me daily.

If you have decided to join me on clearing the uncleared properties from your side, welcome to my co brooking offer.

You can always sent me @ text me your units thru my e-mail, <hartanahkl2014@gmail.com> at any time with all info needed.
Be it on Sales or Rent, I shall assist you as close as possible...

Thanks.

Please Call Directly to:-
Mr Putra


IEC Properties E(3)1240
IEC Properties Marketing Sdn Bhd
No 264C, Jalan Bandar 12, Metro Melawati, 53100 Kuala Lumpur.

*Mobile: 012-2615337 (Maxis)
*Mobile: 010-3056823 (Celcom)
*Fax: 03-4147 5184*
*e-mail: putra.iec.properties@gmail.com*
              hartanahkl2014@gmail.com*

Our Relevant info thru websites as below:-
*blog 1: http://iecproperties.blogspot.com (for property info)*
*blog 2: http://ejenhartanah1malaysia.blogspot.com (for most co-broking info)
*blog 3: http://malaysian-properties-iec.blogspot.com (our new 2014 property updates)

Thanks
* Call me, fax me @ e-mail me reliable info, pictures, documents or anything
for me to assist my prospects to your properties...
* Just whatsapp me for any property matters at my 012-2615337.

No comments:

Post a Comment